Friday, December 28, 2012

Saturday

UUGGHH!  We are having a heatwave in Perth.  It's horrible.  I feel like I can't breathe.  We need relief NOW.  Power here is costly, so we use our air conditioner very sparingly.  We usually have it on fan mode, which is just blowing warm air around.  I don't know what's worse, the warm air blowing around in the house or the heat outside.  Both are horrid, both are giving me a headache.


But I will try to sound energetic, happy and cool for you now.  


Only because of my love for wood, did I buy this lovely John Jaques wooden chess set with its own wooden case.  No chess board available though.  Found for $3.99.  Who knows when I will get an urge to play a little chess?  I can make my own tacky looking chess board easily.  ;)
The bottom felt was coming off a little from some of them, but I just glued them back and they look as good as new.  :)