Monday, January 9, 2012

Tuesday

I was in one of my favourite, dingiest and filthiest second hand shops one day last year and I found a big glass spoon.  Possibly vintage, but it's oh so hard to tell these days so I won't put it under my blog labels as vintage.  

The sales assistant mentioned that there was supposed to be a matching fork with it, so we both hunted around looking for it, but to no avail.  
I was disappointed, but I still bought the spoon for $1.  I'm now on the hunt to find it's long lost partner.... the fork!  Other second hand stores, op shops, and Ebay has been no help so far, but that won't stop me from looking because after all, I've been very lucky in the past with finding particular things.


But until then, here's to eating some yummy ice cream the oh so fancy way.  :)