Monday, July 9, 2012

Tuesday

The mind is a funny thing... especially mine.  For most of us, it gets worse as we age.  With me, it's going down hill very quickly.  Thank goodness for calenders and notebooks because without them I'd be roaming the streets at night with my nightgown on - honest truth!

A couple of posts ago, I had told you of the 'naughty little thing' that I did.  If you can't remember, go back and read about how I acquired some brass knick-knacks.

A few days ago I remembered that I actually did that naughty thing twice and not just the once, possibly within the same year.  Shame on me?  Yes of course.  But I will still own my innocence by saying I was young and stupid!

So here we have them, my two lovely little pewter animals... the platypus and the porcupine and both terribly cute:




Have I forgotten anything else that I've shamelessly acquired in my young and silly age?  I can honestly say no.  I feel better after that confession.  I can sleep easy now.  :)