Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Are there any knitting or crocheting Aussies out there that read my blog?  If there are, you'd be interested to know that I now sell a heap of yarn and knitting / crochet patterns down at www.ravelry.com   If you aren't a member, go sign up because it's free!

After you've done that, go directly here --->  FOR SALE.

Alternatively, go here ---> http://www.ziaperamore.blogspot.com.au/

Please do be aware that I can only sell to Australians within Australia for the time being.  Thanks for understanding.

 

Now that's out of the way, I can show some cute mini plates I had found months ago.

30 cents got me this teeny little Northern Territory plate, with it's own teeny little cup.  The cup doesn't do much for me, but hey, it was included in the price.





50 cents got me this London mini plate.


 

A little larger than a mini plate, but this was $1 and oh so lovely.