Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday

My how time goes by so very, very quickly.  That's why I make the best of everyday, doing things I love and are important to me is all that counts.  What doesn't count is what others think of us (usually negativity) or say about us (gossipers) or do to us (nobody can hurt you emotionally if you don't want them to).   Such a waste of time and energy, right?

I have to keep reminding myself that this is no dress rehearsal - this is it.  We live now, not later.  Later may not even be on the horizon.... and then what?  What did we waste all that time for?  For whom and why?  Tomorrow certainly isn't promised to us SO ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN.  Yes, I need to shout it out loud!

A lot of us don't understand until it's much too late.  But God uses crackpots like me, to make you see that NOW is the time to enjoy yourself.  Stop being so serious, so angry, so regretful, so proud and so very sad.

I've said enough.  If this doesn't wake you up, then what will?  So remember to use your favourite perfume, jeans, jewelry, silver cutlery, bone china dishes, crystal glasses, whatever you love, today and everyday because we need to enjoy these beautiful things now.


A little something I've been enjoying lately is this ;





As you can clearly see, it's a vintage cup and saucer in a fascinating shape.  The photos don't do it much justice... but it's absolutely gorgeous!


Check it out! ; 


'Vi Tayloy' did a stunning job all those years ago, did she not?  And how much for this little lovely?  A WHOLE $1.50.  I nearly fainted, I nearly did.  I love op shops.