Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday

Just to refresh your memory and for the newbies that visit my blog:  All the 'stuff' you see here are either from the op shop (second hand store) or I pick up for free and of course I've kept a lot of things from my childhood that I show from time to time .... and I've been collecting for years and years.  

BUT, because it's getting a little out of hand in my home from the gathering of all sorts, I started selling on eBay about 6 months ago.  I can't cope with all the accumulating junk in my home, so if I don't really love it, I'll sell it!  Sorry though... I only sell on the Australian eBay. 


Simply gorgeous miniature plates found at the op shops, prices range from 50 cents to $5.











Ok, these aren't exactly mini plates.... I had found these collectable saucers for 50 cents each and I think they are a good candidate for listing on eBay, as somebody may have 2 matching cups.  :)