Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Wednesday

Today, I was happily blogging away... then went to add some photos BUT I GOT THIS!!!
 
" Whoops! You're out of space. You are currently using 100% of your 1 GB quota for photos. Upgrade storage
Photos are stored in your Picasa Web Albums account and are included in your 1 GB free quota for photos. Additional storage you purchase is shared between several Google products and is in addition to your free quota. Learn more "
 
HUH??  WHY?? I THOUGHT BLOGGER AND UPLOADING PHOTOS WAS FREE???  And what are they telling me about Picasa Web Albums?  I don't use Picasa Web!!??  I'm confused!
I'm stupified, horrified and mortified.  Is it a joke?  Is it a prank?

Looks like blogger does not want me to post any more photos.  Seems as though blogger is giving me an ultimatum ; either cough up the extra money or ship out.
Well in that case, I'll ship out.  Unless somebody can enlighten me as to WHY I got that message?