Thursday, March 17, 2011

Souvenir Spoons

I never quite know how to spell that word 'Souvenir', so forgive me if it's incorrect!

I used to love collecting these, and I'd only pay between 50 cents to $2 for them at the op shops.  If they were $2, they'd have to be special for me to buy.  I now need to find 3 more to fill up my 3rd wooden spoon holder.   Oh and the spoon holders were $5 and $3. 




Only two holders show in the photo though, the third one is a fresh purchase for a couple of bucks so I'll be showing that one another day.... oh and not to mention one cute spoon for 30 cents.   Then what?   Well, I guess all I can do is admire them.   So go on... click on each photo for a better look but forgive the fuzziness.... i might even take good photos of my favourites in the near future.