Thursday, September 1, 2011

Smelly and fresh

I found 2 perfume bottles at the op shop, still with perfume inside.  They don't make / sell them anymore.... so would they be worth something now, I wonder?


 $4.  Avon Soft Musk.  I could tape this bottle to my face, right under my nose and smell it all day long.   It's simply gorgeous if you like a soft smelling musk, of course.  A good size at 30ml.
My mother had this perfume in the late 1980's, but in a different bottle which she kindly passed onto me last year.  The bottle is empty, but I can still smell the scent on the spray nozzle.





$3.   Lauder for men.  I'd love to smell this on the dear husband, but there is no way he's using it.
It smells quite lovely, not too over powering for a man's scent at all but a little hard to describe.   Funny... when I look at the bottle, I see nada scratches on the plastic cover.  The camera flash certainly knows how to grab every ugly scratch!


 Unfortunately the writing is so very tiny under the A45, I can't even read it with a magnifying glass!