Monday, September 19, 2011

And more free clothes

I haven't bought an article of clothing since last year, and that would probably be early last year.
If you've been following my blog, then you'd know the reason why.  If you are new to my blog - the reason why is because I FIND THEM FOR FREE.  I don't know what excites me, but it feels darn good. 

These were found a few months back.  Great for summer, indeed-y yes!

Orange.  Up until the beginning of this year, this colour was not a favourite.  It's grown on me in an amazing way though.  Terrible photo, sorry.



Interesting floral design;




This top was passed on to my niece because she can 'fill it' better than I can.  
Yes, it was a little roomy for my upper body - wink, wink.  Another shocking photo;






Now dear friends, I'm not a hawaiian shirt wearing type of gal at all, especially a man's shirt, but the fabric is so cute!  I NEED to make this into some kind of top for myself! 





Lastly for today is a sarong.  Good for either a short dress, or a modest skirt.  And I'm more of a modest skirt wearing type of gal these days because of my chicken legs.