Thursday, November 10, 2011

Free stuff won't leave me alone.

Yes, more free stuff.  I want less, life gives me more.  Isn't that always the way?  LOL!



Little cane shelf;





I couldn't figure out what this ceramic dish was for and thought it could have been a food drainer of some sort, but then my niece's fiance guessed it was a food defroster.  Well whatever it is, it's neat;



 To this day, I can't read what this says;



Ceramic pot with lid, but the design does nothing for me.  It does have crazing and on the inside mostly, but what do you want for free... it gives it some character;





We found 11 of these nice cups.  Five went to me and six went to my niece as she was the one that first spotted them; 






Glass cutting board... what next!




A kitsch frog cup, but it's cute;





This little wall cabinet had the towel holder missing, but I quickly fixed that right up with some thick dowel that I had stashed away;