Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thursday

Free stuff ready to be revamped always excites me.   I love making things look nicer, newer, a little different etc., so these are going to be fun revamping jobs when I have a little spare time this weekend and more weekends after that....



Obviously somebody thought these teal light holders were trash worthy, but not me.  The difficult part is choosing a lovely new colour for them;






I found this table dismantled and squeeeee'd for joy when I saw it, because I had been wondering where to find one for a mosaic project;







 This lovely little cane table was going to be painted, but then I changed my mind.  I think it's more charming if I leave it as is.  There was a broken piece at the bottom when I pick it up, but I fixed it right up with some creativity, knowledge and nearby supplies and it's blended in so well, I bet you can't see it;