Sunday, May 6, 2012

Monday

I can't for the life of me remember if I've already posted about this free yellow vase.  Never mind, I'll show it again.  


When I found this, I was perplexed as to why anybody would ditch a perfectly nice vase.  When I looked closer, it was plain to see why. 


What a big shame!  I kept it anyway and unless you turn it around, you don't know there is a heartbreaking chip on its base.   Without all the dust on it, it's still a nice piece.

On a different note....
I purchase some really lovely plates months ago from an op shop.  I will go more into the plates at a later stage.  For now, what I'd like to show is what I got WITH the plates for free.  


Plate holders, also called plate stands but I'm only showing you half of what I actually have.  Pretty exciting to a person that collects plates of course!  I had asked the lady at the counter if I purchased the plates, would she throw in the plate holders for free.  No doubt she said yes and I was very pleased.


And one more thing for today.....  

Free (breast cancer awareness) Avon Teddy!!!