Thursday, August 16, 2012

Friday

Too many bunnies in our house!!  Not only do we have a real one that follows me around like a little puppy dog just about wherever I go, but I NEED to collect fake ones as well.

This kitschy and cute set of ceramic rabbits was a real find.  They look vintage to me, so I love them even more for that.  Not a crack, not a chip found on any of them.  

I scored the bigger ones for $1 each and the smaller one for 50 cents.  They look so yummy and edible like chocolate, right?






And how precious is this bunny egg cup, I ask you?  Scored it for $1.







Now, I can't remember what I paid for this one, but I'm sure it wasn't more than $1.50 because that's my spending limit when it comes to 'most' egg cups. 



A set of 4 bunny egg cups, but found at 4 separate op shops!
Some were 50 cents, some were $1.