Sunday, July 31, 2011

Added to my plate collection...

I think I've mentioned that I love collecting plates?  Or maybe I had just dreamt that I did?  It's true, I can't keep track of my own posts anymore.


This beautiful little plate is unmarked so I don't anything about it.  Still, it's gorgeous.  Found for $3.



50 cents (each) bought me these very pretty Churchill saucers last year, but no cups were found.  As usual, I'm on a mission to find matching cups.  And if I don't, it doesn't matter because I love them anyway.




And last but never least....

 I found a sweet little plate at the op shop, then took it to the counter to pay $4 for it.  I was told that there was supposed to be a matching cup with it for that price, so I quickly dashed back to find it.  

I'm glad I got a knowledgeable person at the counter - a lot of the times those people wouldn't have a clue what they have in stock.  Now, as far as I can tell it's not a cup and saucer, but rather a cup and small plate.  But I'm not bothered by that fact!  

As you can see it's 'Mad in Engla' (and the number 49 in blue) thanks to the bad lighting that our camera has to struggle with whenever I take photos.  hehe.