Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Free, but never in a hundred years...

Very rarely do I find trash that really IS treasure!  How 'confused' do you think I was when I found a vintage crystal perfume bottle on a trash heap??  I mean, come on - who on earth, why on earth, is all I can ask myself.  But for whatever the reason, I now own this;


 It's one of those bottles that usually has that 'puffer spray ball' attached to apply the perfume with, but alas, no puffer ball was found.


I must have run all my fingers across every millimetre of it several times and not one chip or crack was found.

Amazing when you think it was obviously so unloved that it needed to be trashed and one would expect an unloved thing not to be so perfect!

 Old perfume residue - and boy does it smell old.


Now to find a puffer ball that will fit....


PS; I'd love to know what the real name of those puffer spray balls are and if anybody out there knows, please do message me.  :)