Monday, August 29, 2011

Don't bottle it up....

When somebody was offering 'free bottles, some decorative' in my favorite advert paper online, I just couldn't resist.  The ad was not in the freebie section (where it should have been and where I always look) and I came across it by chance.  Thankfully I was looking in the right place, at the right time.  

I dashed to a small house, with a sign out front and near a window which said 'baby sleeping, please keep the noise down' or something along those lines.  I was almost petrified to knock on the door, so I knocked every so gently, but I wasn't heard.  I knocked a little louder and I was suddenly greeted at the door.

I certainly wasn't expecting such nice (empty) bottles from that lovely lady!  



This one is my favourite.  At the moment, I keep it in the bathroom and I've placed a cork stopper in it;




A rather masculine bottle, and I'll let you use your imagination as to what's on the other side;


Oh ok, I'll show you!





Kaiser Stubl wine bottle, because it says so on the other side;





Triangle bottle, no kidding; 






This was either liquour or wine... but after smelling the inside - it was more than likely wine, but honestly what would I know? hehe.








Love the grapevine design on this one;






Ugly at first sight... but it has some ships on the back;







But that's not all folks!  I will show you more of what she gave me tomorrow.   :)   E.T.A a few days later; oops!  Forgot to show you, but I will soon!