Thursday, August 4, 2011

Free new wardrobe

My wardrobe is literally busting at the seams!  (pun intended).

Just under a month ago I picked up a bunch of dresses and tops from a lady for free simply because she was bored with them.  I wasn't expecting anything flash or fantastic, but when I saw them I was pleasantly surprised.  When I got home I quickly washed them all, impatiently waited for them to dry, then tried them all on and was EXTRA surprised that they all fit perfectly;


Very cute detailing...




This one feels like am wearing nothing because it's very light and airy...







Something a young, hip chick would wear at a nightclub, perhaps, but I love it...




I donated this one to my niece because it's exactly her style, but hey it did look great on me ;) Thankfully she liked it when I surprised her with it...





 My big red mannequin doesn't do this dress justice at all and obviously needs a desperate iron.  Looks really cute when it's on...






I'm not sure about this one.  I like it but it's a little unusual for my taste.  I'll keep it in case I change my mind one day...





This will be my new 'indoor' summer dress, because I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing it outdoors....

That generous lady also had shoes to give away but I simply wouldn't take other peoples shoes (eekk!) and the sizes were too big for me anyway.  But hey...yay for free clothes!