Thursday, August 4, 2011

mmm... perfume....

I love perfume, but what gal doesn't?  Specifically I'm a sucker for miniature perfume bottles whether they're old or new, but I've yet to find very old ones (fat chance!).   My very first bottle was passed on to me by my dear mother a good 10 or more years ago.  I was then hooked!

The three I'm about to show you are just some of the ones that I've found this year, and all found at the op shop.  Then in a later post, I'll excitingly show more.

'Miracle' by Lancome for $3.  Oh how divine.




'Soft Musk' by Avon for $1.99.  That hard to see design on the bell shaped bottle is / are two holly leaves.  I love musk!





'Intuition for Men' by Estee Lauder for $2.99.  Hubby won't be using this one, because he (thankfully) prefers a bottle that actually says 'aftershave'.  ;)