Sunday, August 14, 2011

You can never have too many of them...

Drinking glasses, that is.   

I have weaker wrists than usual and I think it's due to having my carpal tunnel released in both hands several years ago.  I can still grip fine, but over all they do feel a little weaker.

It's not like I break something everyday and I'm quite good with being veeeerryyyy caaaarrreefulll.  But in the last few months, I've broken a cup, a small plate and a bottle I loved.  Oh well.  It's a good thing I can either get them very cheap or for free.

I love my 4 Coke glasses.  I found them individually - two were 50 cents, one was $1 and the last was $1.99. 






The colour of these makes them so unique and I adore them.  The box of 6 was $10.  I've not used them yet because I'm simply too frightened to break them!

 


  



 Weeks later and at a different op shop, I found the matching liquor glasses at $1 each!