Saturday, August 27, 2011

Miscellaneous for free

I'm not concentrating on any particular freebie here, so sit back and take a look at this, that and the other.

I know there is nothing oh so fabulous... but these things can always be very useful!   The last one is my favourite.  :)



Cane handles from an old bag.  And let me tell you, the bag wasn't a sight for sore eyes.




Fly wire.  Hey I guess it could come in handy one day.




4 glass LED lights.  All they need is batteries to work.




Plastic container.   It's great that it keeps my kitchen pantry a little more tidier.




A few months back my niece scored a vintage suit case.  In it was this piece of paraphernalia from 1956 and she passed it onto me.  Why am I holding on to it?  I don't know.... maybe because it's just old?  Click on it to see what it says.




And lastly for today is this rug.  My niece had reservations about me throwing it in her car boot, but I insisted.  A few weeks later I sold it for $15.   I could have kicked myself for not advertising it for $20.  tee-hee.