Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter

 If you really want to know the true meaning of the chocolate Easter egg, please go directly to:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_egg

I thought it fitting and appropriate to blog about my egg and egg related collection today.


Three ceramic (hollow) eggs.  These are only 3 inches tall.


 I was heartbroken when I found this one was ruined when I got home.  Can you see where?
They were a buck each.




This sweet little ceramic egg is about 6 inches tall.  I paid $7 for it but it was one of those 'must haves'.


 Ceramic egg cups.  I have others, but I'll share them with you another day.  The larger bunny cup was $2 and the smaller was 50 cents.


Ceramic bunnys for 75 cents each.  I love these little guys.  The tallest is about 2 inches tall.


And I may as well toss this in.... a manual egg beater.  How exciting that I should find one for $1.99!