Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The boring and the fabulous.

BORING;  3 Free mats... I found a brand new length of carpet and cut them up accordingly;



FABULOUS;  Free pink hand bag (crease is slowly vanishing)... and had some extra goodies inside;




Absolutely clean on the inside;




The extra goodies inside. KFC towelettes, a working green pen, $2.80 along with a couple of foreign coins; 


And a mysterious little white packet which I was a little hesitant to open at first, but I punched down my fear and just ripped it open;




Oh!  Three more foreign coins;


 Also, I was very excited to find this little blue packet because it indicated that I had an YSL bag!



But alas, I checked inside and found this and instantly knew it was much too good to be true;



 Still, I now have a nice pink bag.  :)