Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Toys, toys, toys, toys, toys...

The more I type that word, the more weird it looks.  Why is that?


Freebie a la furry:



Freebie a la rich:



 The game board was split in two, but with the magic of sticky tape, it's back together again.... but sorry no photo.


These are metal, not plastic!  I find it hard to believe that there are only 11 pieces in the game and if there are supposed to be 12, which one is missing?


Freebie a la broooom, brooooooom:


This is a special little car..... hubby found it on his lunch break in the park one day - so he whole-heartedly picked it up for me (or was it really for him?).  


Freebie a la huge head:




I have never seen a toy dog with a head this huge and  I think he's supposed to be Mutley, but I don't recall him having such a ginormous head!



Freebie a la scary: 
 


He lights up my life...