Thursday, October 13, 2011

Oh, to be free.

Freebies galore.  They are never ending... and filling up my home.  I'm frightened of becoming one of those hoarders that I've seen on that program, what's it called?  Oh yes that's right, she says with sarcastic undertones, 'Hoarders'.



Beautiful Italian scarf.  It's oh so sheer and flimsy;








Woolen drop stitch scarf.  It's lighter in weight than what it looks;







Passionfruit & Guava body scrub and bath bomb.  I've not opened the scrub, but I bet it smells yummo.





Patron Tequilla bottle.   Please don't ask me why.  I guess it would make a nice vase.  It did have a label on it, but I cleaned it right off.  I discovered through ebay that it came with a perfectly round cork.  I, of course found it without the cork which is a shame because it would have looked oh so much nicer.




And just to keep my eyes busy, girly magazines;