Monday, October 24, 2011

It rubs the lotion on its skin...

JG: It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it's told. 
CM: Mister... my family will pay cash. Whatever ransom you're askin' for, they'll pay it. 
JG: It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again. JG: Yes it will, Precious, it will get the hose!
CM: Okay... okay... okay. Mister, if you let me go, I won't - I won't press charges I promise. See, my mom is a real important woman... I guess you already know that.  
JG: Now it places the lotion in the basket. 
CM: Please! Please I wanna go home! I wanna go home please! JG: It places the lotion in the basket.
CM: I wanna see my mommy! Please I wanna see my... I want...
JG: Put the f*****g lotion in the basket! 
CM: AAAAAHHHHHH!  AAAAHHHHHHH! AAAAAHHHHHH.
JG:  AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!



I found this sweet wind spinner a couple of months back and every time I glance out of the kitchen window, my mind automatically goes to that movie scene.  Foul to some, funny to others, hilarious to me. 

Cost for a wooden wind spinner and a good chuckle?:  Free.

Note to self - fix so it look more twisted (like Buffalo Bill, tee-hee)!