Thursday, October 20, 2011

Random free stuff

Here are some good examples of how one persons junk is another persons treasure.  They look unexciting now, but I have plans to pretty them up in the not so distant future;

 I see a little decorating on the horizon and I know exactly what to do with these and it gets me in a frenzy when I think about how cute they (might) be...




And this plastic flower pot has potential.  You don't need to be an expert to know what I plan to do with this...




These poor little tables have seen better days, and it looks like it used to be a nest of 3, minus the baby...




I love this cane/wicker coffee table, but to have a new glass top custom made would cost a small fortune I'm sure, so I'm thinking maybe use a plank of thick wood, but I'm not really sure yet...



And lastly, two Ikea light shades.  How kitsch are these?



Here are the pieces washed and dried...




The guts look interestingly simple (lol)... 


I'm still wondering and pondering about the fate of these light shades, so who knows what will become of them.  I guess you will have to stay tuned.  ;)